ADA Accessible Fountain with Pet Bowl
This pedestal style fountain offers ADA compliance (when installed properly) with a barrier free arm and a pet bowl. The unit features 12 gauge heavy duty stainless steel construction, an 18 gauge 304 stainless steel bowl and separate push button activation for both bubblers requiring less than five (5) pounds of force to operate. Unit comes with standard vandal resistant mounting plate and hardware. Fountain is certified to ANSI A117.1, Public Law 111-380 (No Lead), CHSC 116875, NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9. Fixture meets ADA, ADA Standing Person, and ADA Child requirements when mounted appropriately.
- For pups and people, this fountain offers an ADA accessible arm and a pet bowl.
- 15 powder coat color options available.
- All stainless steel construction ensures years of use without rust or corrosion.
- Pet bowl takes appx 30-60 seconds to drain - plenty of time for a pup to quench its thirst!
- Meets federal ADA requirements if installed properly and replacing a fountain with a similar design (one bubbler). For new installations, fountains must be bi-level and include one ADA feature plus a non-ADA option such as our 7212. Be sure to check your local code as well!
- Operates on water pressure range of 20-105 psig.
- Heavy duty stainless steel pedestal with corrosion and smudge resistant satin finish (standard).
- Manufactured with "Green Building" friendly stainless steel and contains appx 75% recycled material.
- Fountain is certified to ANSI A117.1, Public Law 111-380 (No Lead), CHSC 116875, NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9. Fixture meets ADA, ADA Standing Person, and ADA Child requirements when mounted appropriately.
- Optional stainless steel plaque, etched with your sponsor/donor information. Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W.
- Optional freeze resistant valves.
- Optional leash hook.
- Optional compression hose bibb. Vandal resistant option available as well! Note: If ordering with freeze resistant valves, hose bibb requires separate shut off valve and must be winterized.
- Drinking fountains require a 1/2″ supply line, and a waste line which measures a minimum of 1.25″ in diameter.