MaxxClean Multi Surface Cleaner and Sanitizer
Clean and Sanitize First, Then Disinfect if Necessary
Single Bag @ $74.95 or 4 Bag Case Lot @ $249.95
MaxxClean Multi - Surface Cleaner and Sanitizer contains no toxic chemicals, is hypoallergenic, and is safe enough to use in food preparation areas. Each 5lb bag of MaxxClean makes 136 gallons of the most powerful cleaner and sanitizer around. Now you can "deep clean" and eliminate biofilm and other harmful microbes on playgrounds, sports fields, recreation areas, offices, desks, floors and other gathering places to "operating room clean", and keep them germ free for up to 4 weeks. MaxxClean destroys and prevents the spread of viruses, microbes, mold, fungus and mildew for just pennies per gallon. MaxxClean comes in a powder and when mixed with water, makes a powerful cleaner - degreaser-sanitizer you'll want to use on everything. It is safe for people, pets, plants, and contains no VOC's, or has any odor. Use MaxxClean outdoors or indoor on just about any surface, and watch it deep clean, buy cutting grease, grime and dirt while sanitizing surfaces to operating room clean. Wouldn't you feel safer if everything you touched was operating room clean?
In addition to being one of the best cleaner / degreasers on the market, MaxxClean's powerful Antibacterial | Microbial Resistant formula destroys 99.7% of:
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Coronavirus including Covid-19
- Common cold viruses
- Enterobacter aerogenes (enterobacter)
- Escherichia coli (E.coli)
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Streptococcus pyogenes (strep)
- Influenza A2
- Influenza B
- Outdoor / Indoor playgrounds, playsets, swingsets and toys
- Unitary playground and sports surfacing including rubber or artificial turf
- Picnic tables, benches, trash cans
- Bleachers, lockers, sports padding
- Desks, tables, chairs, break rooms, glass, computer screens and keyboards
- Tile, concrete, asphalt, wood flooring
- Doors, handles, handrails, mailboxes
- Any hard non-porous surface
Cleaning and Sanitizing is different from Cleaning and Disinfecting.
- Cleaning is the removal of visible dirt grease and grime
- Disinfecting /Disinfectants are antimicrobial agents, such as pesticides designed to inactivate or destroy microorganisms in inert surfaces. They do not necessarily kill all microorganisms, especially resistant bacterial spores. It is less effective that sanitizing.
- Sanitizing is a process in which all pathogenic microbes are reduced in numbers to levels where they are no longer harmful
Other cleaners and disinfectants use bleach, pesticides and other harsh chemicals to clean the surface. These compounds are harmful to people, animals and the environment. Unfortunately once cleaned, the germs can quickly start growing again.
MaxxClean is different as it uses high pH buffered, environmentally friendly ingredients instead of pesticides. It is non-toxic, it is hypoallergenic, environmentally friendly and cleans and sanitize surfaces. And through the use of nanotechnology, surfaces can stay free of bacterial growth for up to four weeks, we call it Spot-on Technology.
SPOT-ON Technology (Sustainable Photocatalytic Oxidation Technology) that uses Titanium dioxide as one the main compounds in the cleaner, that breaks down grease and grime as it sanitizes surfaces. Titanium dioxide is a safe, naturally occurring compound that reflects both natural and artificial light and is used to break down bacteria, viruses (including Coronavirus) germs and mold. It is safe to use on many surfaces.
MaxxClean uses environmentally friendly biocides and not pesticides or harsh chemicals to clean and sanitize. MaxxClean contains common ingredients such as sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium percarbonate (hydrogen peroxide), and sodium metasilicate. The EPA rates all these ingredients to be "green" through the EPA Safer Choice Program.
Changing the pH level kills microorganisms:
Think back to Biology 101 where all living organisms need pH neutral environment between 4.8 and 9.2 to live. MaxxClean Multi Surface Playground Cleaner and Sanitizer raises the ph level of the surface to over 11 that creates an environment that microorganisms, viruses, mold and mildew cannot live on. In short, when you raise the pH level of the surface, it breaks down germs, bacteria and viruses where they simply cannot grow.
In Layman's Terms: Viruses are made up of material surrounded by a coating of proteins and fat. MaxxClean has superior degreasing properties, so when MaxxClean comes in contact with a virus, it rips off the fat coating and literally destroys the virus on contact. After it obliterates the virus, MaxxClean leaves the surface with a very high pH level so other viruses, microorganisms, mold and mildew cannot survive there for up to 4 weeks.
How do you apply it?
- Outdoor application: Apply with a backpack pump sprayer. (Many people use a 3 or 4 gallon backpack sprayer.) Just spray it on the surface and let it dry
- Indoor Application: Apply with a spray bottle and wipe off with a microfiber cloth.
- Floors: Mop and clean as usual. Maxx Clean is a tremendous floor cleaner and degreaser, just try it once and you'll love it.
What the yield per 5 lb bag?
Each 5 lb bag of the Multi Surface Cleaner and Sanitized will make:
- 136 gallons of material - About $0.37 per gallon
- 544 spray 32 ounce spray bottles - About $0.11 per bottle