MaxxClean Multi Surface Cleaner and Sanitizer
"Lights out" on Mold and Mildew and Removes 99.94% of Coronavirus
A Sustainable Eco-Friendly Product - Just Mix, Spray and Walk Away
MaxxClean Multi-Surface Cleaner and Sanitizer is a powerful, but safe cleaner and surface sanitizer. It contains no toxic chemicals or pesticides and is hypoallergenic... gentle on the hands and skin plus it's safe enough to use in food preparation areas. Use MaxxClean outdoors or indoors and watch it deep clean by cutting grease, grime,dirt mold and mildew while sanitizing surfaces to operating room clean. It's safe around people, pets, plants, and it has no color or odor.
MaxxClean comes in a powder form that is packaged in 5 lbs resealable pouches. Each pouch will make 137 gallons of the most powerful cleaner / sanitizer you've ever used, and it ships free.
What can MaxClean be used on?
- Outdoor / Indoor playgrounds, playsets, swingsets and toys
- Unitary playground and sports surfacing including rubber or artificial turf
- Picnic tables, benches, trash cans
- Bleachers, lockers, sports padding
- Desks, tables, chairs, break rooms, glass, computer screens and keyboards
- Tile, concrete, asphalt, wood flooring
- Doors, handles, handrails, mailboxes
Can MaxxClean be used on floors?
- It was designed for floors in kitchen areas and works on all type of floors including concrete and carpeted. It cuts grease and grime like a sharp knife and floors become squeaky clean
What type of viruses and microorganisms will it destroy?
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Coronavirus including Covid-19
- Common cold viruses
- Enterobacter aerogenes (enterobacter)
- Escherichia coli (E.coli)
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Streptococcus pyogenes (strep)
- Influenza A2
- Influenza B
You claim it removes biofilm, what exactly is biofilm?
- Ever touch a surface that was just cleaned and it felt sticky? Well that is Biofilm and Biofilm is a complex structure which adhere to a surface that are regularly in contact with water. It consists of colonies of bacteria that secrete a mucilaginous protective coating in which they are encased. Biofilms are resistant to antibiotics and disinfectants. In short, biofilm is a thin film of mucus created by and containing colonies of bacteria and other Microorganisms that can include Covid-19. MaxxClean destroys biofilm by deep cleaning and sanitizing the surface
We have areas that have nasty mold and mildew growing on them, will MaxxClean work on those areas?
Absolutely! MaxxClean's high pH formula not only destroys destroys mold and mildew it keep on protecting those areas for months. Can be used on:
- Playground surfaces
- Around AC Units
- Pool Areas
- Playground equipment & toys
Can MaxxClean be used on clothing and carpet?
- Removes food stains
- Removes blood stains
- Removes Pet Odors and urine smell
Is MaxxClean Cost Effective ?
- Oh yeah! If you do the math, MaxxClean cost about $0.16 per 32 oz spray bottle. That's right, only sixteen cents per spray bottle. Compare that to what your currently spending on a bottle of just a cleaner that does not sanitize and you'll quickly realize how much you can save and why you need to get this product now
How does it work?
MaxxClean is different as it uses high pH buffered, environmentally friendly ingredients instead of pesticides, bleach or ammonia. It is non-toxic, hypoallergenic, environmentally friendly and cleans and sanitize surfaces. And through the use of nanotechnology, surfaces can stay free of bacterial growth for up for weeks and months, we call it Spot-on Technology.
SPOT-ON Technology (Sustainable Photocatalytic Oxidation Technology) that uses Titanium dioxide as one the main compounds in the cleaner, that breaks down grease and grime as it sanitizes surfaces. Titanium dioxide is a safe, naturally occurring compound that reflects both natural and artificial light and is used to break down bacteria, viruses (including Coronavirus) germs and mold. It is safe to use on many surfaces.
MaxxClean uses environmentally friendly biocides and not pesticides or harsh chemicals to clean and sanitize. MaxxClean contains common ingredients such as sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium percarbonate (hydrogen peroxide), and sodium metasilicate. The EPA rates all these ingredients to be "green" through the EPA Safer Choice Program.