MaxxClean Multi Surface Cleaner and Sanitizer
Contains no toxic chemicals
MaxxClean Multi-Surface Cleaner and Sanitizer cleans and sanitize playgrounds, sports fields, recreation areas, offices, desks, floors and other gathering places to operating room clean, and keeps them germ free for up to 4 weeks. MaxxClean kills and prevents the spread of viruses, microbes, mold, fungus, and mildew on contact for just pennies per gallon. Wouldn't you feel safer if everything you touched was operating room clean?
- Each case contains 4 bags
- Each Bag makes 136 gallons
MaxxClean kills and prevents the spread of:
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Common cold viruses
- Enterobacter aerogenes (enterobacter)
- Escherichia coli (E.coli)
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Streptococcus pyogenes (strep)
- Influenza A2
- Influenza B
MaxxClean is safe for people, pets and plants, this cleaner is non-toxic, has no VOC's and has no odor. Easy to use outdoors or indoor as it cleans, cut grease and sanitizes. One application continue to destroy viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew for up to 4 weeks or more.
- Outdoor / Indoor playgrounds, playsets, swingsets and toys
- Unitary playground and sports surfacing including rubber or artificial turf
- Picnic tables, benches, trash cans
- Bleachers, lockers, sports padding
- Desks, tables, chairs, break rooms, glass, computer screens and keyboards
- Tile, concrete, asphalt, wood flooring
- Doors, handles, handrails, mailboxes
- Any hard non-porous surface
Cleaning and Sanitizing is different from Cleaning and Disinfecting.
- Cleaning is the removal of visible dirt grease and grime
- Disinfectants are antimicrobial agents, such as pesticides designed to inactivate or destroy microorganisms in inert surfaces. They do not necessarily kill all microorganisms, especially resistant bacterial spores. It is less effective that sanitizing.
- Sanitizing is a process in which all pathogenic microbes are reduced in numbers to levels where they are no longer harmful
How do you measure cleanliness?
The Hygiena Illuminator ATP meter is used to measure the levels of bacteria, germs and microbes on a surface, then produces the results in Relative Light Units (RLU) A description the Hygiena Meter and how it works can be downloaded at the bottom of this page. A desk was tested using the Hygiena Meter and produced an initial result of 1279. After it was wiped down with MaxxClean, the reading dropped to 4. A reading of under 10 is considered sterile and reading of over 30 are considered contaminated. Anything in between 10 and 30 are in the caution range.
Why is MaxxClean different than other other cleaners on the market?
Other cleaners and disinfectants use bleach, pesticides and other harsh chemicals to clean the surface. These compounds are harmful to people, animals and the environment. Unfortunately once cleaned, the germs can quickly start growing again. MaxxClean is different as it uses high pH buffered environmentally friendly ingredients instead of pesticides. It is non-toxic, hypoallergenic, environmentally friendly and cleans and sanitize surfaces. And through the use of nanotechnology, surfaces can stay free of bacterial growth for up to four weeks, we call it Spot-on Technology.
SPOT-ON Technology (Sustainable Photocatalytic Oxidation Technology) that uses Titanium dioxide as one the main compounds in the cleaner, that breaks down grease and grime as it sanitizes surfaces. Titanium dioxide is a safe, naturally occurring compound that reflects both natural and artificial light and is used to break down bacteria, viruses (including Coronavirus) germs and mold. It is safe to use on many surfaces. MaxxClean uses environmentally friendly biocides and not pesticides or harsh chemicals to clean and sanitize; it contains sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium percarbonate (hydrogen peroxide), and sodium metasilicate. The EPA rates all these ingredients to be "green" through the EPA Safer Choice Program.
Changing the pH level kills microorganisms:
Think back to Biology 101 where all living organisms need pH neutral environment between 4.8 and 9.2 to live. MaxxClean Multi Surface Playground Cleaner and Sanitizer raises the ph level of the surface to over 11 that creates an environment that microorganisms, viruses, mold and mildew cannot live on. In short, when you raise the pH level of the surface, it breaks down germs, bacteria and viruses where they simply cannot grow.
In Layman's Terms: Viruses are made up of material surrounded by a coating of proteins and fat. MaxxClean has superior degreasing properties, so when MaxxClean comes in contact with a virus, it rips off the fat coating and literally destroys the virus on contact. After it obliterates the virus, MaxxClean leaves the surface with a very high pH level so other viruses, microorganisms, mold and mildew cannot survive there for up to 4 weeks.
How do you apply it?
- Outdoor application: Apply with a back pack pump sprayer. (Many people use a 3 or 4 gallon backpack sprayer.) Just spray it on the surface and let it dry
- Indoor Application: Apply with a spray bottle and wipe off with a microfiber cloth.
What the yield per 5 lb bag?
Each 5 lb bag of the Multi Surface Cleaner and Sanitized will make:
- 136 gallons of material - About $0.46 per gallon
- 544 spray 32 ounce spray bottles - About $0.12 per bottle
Ships free in the lower 48 States