What is the most popular game for kids today? The Gaga Ball Pit Game, that's what. Kids are going gaga over this game, and the more players you have the better. Players assemble in the pit and if the ball touches you below the knee, you're out. Want to make it more exciting? Then throw in an additional ball, and you'll have ball pit games going all day long. Here are the rules:
The official game rules of The Gaga Center:
· All players start with one hand touching a wall of the pit.
· The game begins with a referee throwing the ball into the center of the pit.
· When the ball enters the pit, the players scream 'GA' for the first two bounces, and 'GO' on the third bounce, after which the ball is in action.
· Once the ball is in play, any player can hit the ball with an open or closed hand.
· If a ball touches a player below the knee (even if the player hits himself or herself) he or she is out and leaves the pit. If a player is hit above the knees, the play continues.
· If a ball is caught on a fly, the player who hit the ball is out.
· Using the walls of the octagon to aid in jumping is legal as long as the player does not permanently sit on the ledge of the octagon.
· Players cannot hold the ball.
· If needed, a second ball can be thrown in the pit to expedite the end of the game. The last player standing is the winner of that round.
Don't delay-you gotta get Gaga!
Want to know how to build a Gaga ball pit? You can assemble one yourself because they're easy to put together, so you will have a Gaga ball pit in no time at all.