26' Gaga Pit Ball Game
Play Gaga indoors or outdoors
*Both the Gaga Pit and Triple Shoot must be added to the cart to enable the promotion. Although the Triple shoot is offered for free, it may incur additional shipping charges. Please contact us with any questions.
Gaga Pit Ball is the newest game to sweep the nation. This 26' Gaga Pit is large enough to hold 20 to 26 players, and can be used indoors or outdoors. It is a very similar to dodge ball, but is played in a framed pit which makes the game faster and more fun. First off, the more players you have the better. Players assemble in the pit and if the ball touches you below the knee, you're out. Plus if you want to make the more exciting, just add a second ball.
Our Gaga Pit Ball Frames can be portable or permanent. They are easy to set up, and are mounted on feet so the game can be played indoors or out. Borders are made from UV light stable HDPE recycled plastic. HDPE plastic is almost indestructible and ours carry a 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
Here are the official rules of the game:
- All players start with one hand touching a wall of the pit.
- The game begins with a referee throwing the ball into the center of the pit.
- When the ball enters the pit, the players scream 'GA' for the first two bounces, and 'GO' on the third bounce, after which the ball is in action.
- Once the ball is in play, any player can hit the ball with an open or closed hand.
- If a ball touches a player below the knee (even if the player hits himself or herself) he or she is out and leaves the pit. If a player is hit above the knees, the play continues.
- If a ball is caught on a fly, the player who hit the ball is out.
- Using the walls of the octagon to aid in jumping is legal as long as the player does not permanently sit on the ledge of the octagon.
- Players cannot hold the ball.
- If needed, a second ball can be thrown in the pit to expedite the end of the game. The last player standing is the winner of that round.