Poured-in-Place Rubber Surface Repair Kit for Tan - Black Surfaces
This product is to be used for repairing the wear layer of Poured-in-Place Surfacing
- Fast Patch repairs 6 sq ft of surfacing at 1/2" depth
- Fast Patch XL repairs 12 sq ft at a depth of 1/2".
- Cut away the bad section of the rubber Playground surface.
- Clean away all the loose rubber
- Open the box of Yellow Fast Patch Poured-in-Place Repair Kit
- Remove instructions, jar of binder and wood binder jar scraper
- Read the instructions
- Open the jar of binder and add directly to the pre-measured rubber in the plastic bag
- Mix thoroughly until all rubber is coated with the binder
- Use the residue binder in the jar to lightly coat the edge of the area to be repaired
- Squeeze the bag of mixed product to the cut away area and trowel smooth
- Allow to dry
Important: Poured-n-Place playground surfacing is a "unitary safety surfacing system"" which is designed to absorb and dissipate the energy created from a fall. This system is comprised of a base layer, which act like a shock absorber, and a wear layer or top layer. The wear layer hold the base layer in place. If the repair is in the the safety zone of the playground equipment, and is deeper that 1/2" you will need use the base layer material. Please refer to CPSC Publication 325 which is available to download from this page in determination the safe zone. .