22'' x 44'' Pave-Land Rubber Tile
This 2'' thick Pave-Land Series Rubber Tile is designed to meet and exceed all of your project needs for use on infant/ toddler playground areas (yielding up to a 5ft fall rating), rooftops, recreational areas, fitness facilities and more. It is the foundation for a smart, long-term investment in durability and beauty that will last for years to come. Unique bottom design and large size product gives you the strongest, highest quality, environmentally friendly self-interlocking rubber tile system available. All of our products are independently laboratory tested with respect to ASTM, CPSC, ADA and Wind safety standards and guidelines to be installed over new and existing sub-bases and rooftop, both indoors and outdoors. The bolt-down method of installation should only be used on solid ground level installations and not compacted stone bases nor rooftops what-so-ever.
High density wear top is manufactured using recycled rubber; resilient and won't crack, puncture or heave in the most hostile of weather conditions. Pave-Land can withstand heavy blows and high traffic making it a perfect solution for all type of applications (large or small). Provides thermal and mechanical protection. Please allow for a 1/4'' tolerance for every 22''. 6.7 Square foot per unit. Choice of pigmented color.
- Ideal for playgrounds, rooftops, fitness and recreational areas, indoors and outdoors.
- Easy to install double tiles for faster installation and little to no maintenance.
- Water permeable with built-in pedestal designs; conforms to almost any low-slowed waterproofing membranes.
- Staggered interlocks allow for free-flowing designs and patterns; does not displace during usage.
- Integrated self-interlocking feature (for rooftop applications), with bolt-down capabilities (for playground use).
- ADA compliant and made in the USA.
- 5-Foot fall rating recycled rubber tile with fake center seam.
- Dimensions: 22'' W x 44'' L x 2'' Thick; 40.32 pounds.