Dog Walk Ramp
The Dog Walk Ramp requires your dog to walk up an elevated ramp, across the platform and down the other side. The ramp has a highly textured, entirely flat walking surface, is free of unnecessary step strips and is ideal for dogs of all sizes and abilities. Rust-proof aluminum materials, vandal resistant stainless steel hardware and UV stable top coat are suitable for all weather conditions. Standard colors are Red or Green, and custom colors available for an additional price. This dog park ramp is made from one piece rust proof 10 gauge aluminum planks with sechedule 4 aluminum posts.
Product Info & How-To Tips:
- ILead Time: 2 weeks standard (3-4 weeks with surface mount plates).
- Standard Colors: Red or Green, custom colors available for additional charge.
- The Dog Walk Ramp is a classic dog park agility component. It requires your dog to walk up an elevated ramp, across the narrow platform and down the other side.
- While some dogs may easily negotiate the ramps, most dogs will need some encouragement or a treat.
- It can also be fun to encourage your dog to walk under and weave through the different sections of the Dog Walk Ramp as well.
- Because the ramps are relatively narrow, be sure your dog masters the A-Frame before trying the more challenging Dog Walk.
- The Dog Walk Ramp features two 8' inclined ramps and a 4' flat traverse, all manufactured with rust-proof heavy gauge aluminum. Ramp width is 20″ wide so that dogs can build confidence on the elevated surfaces.
- Features 85% recycled aluminum planks and 80% recycled aluminum posts.
- All walking surfaces are solid, free of step strips (which are unnecessary and only used if walking surface is slippery) and coated with PawsGrip, a highly textured coating to help provide slip resistance. The Dog Walk Ramp is also sealed with an additional polymeric top coat (PTC) for graffiti resistance and UV protection from fading.
- All hardware is stainless steel and vandal-resistant.
- Some assembly required.