Dog Watering Station
This Dog Watering Station features all stainless steel construction with an ADA compliant push button operation that required less than five lbs of force to operate. The dog bowl has a slow drain of 30-60 seconds allowing the dog to quench its thirst while eliminating unsafe standing water. This dog watering station requires operating water pressure of 20 - 105 psig, with the base manufactured from heavy duty 14 gage stainless steel with 18 gage stainless steel dog bowl. Choose from 15 durable powder coat colors.
- Heavy duty stainless steel pedestal with corrosion-resistant, satin finish (standard).
- Manufactured with "Green Building" friendly stainless steel and contains appx 75% recycled material.
- Add on a stainless steel plaque, etched with your sponsor/donor information. Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W.
- Optional freeze resistant valves.
- Optional compression hose bibb. Vandal resistant option available for addt'l charge! Note: Hose bibb is not freeze resistant and will require a separate shut off valve and winterization if purchased with freeze resistant valves.
- Optional leash hook.
- Drinking fountains require a 1/2″ supply line, and a waste line which measures a minimum of 1.25″ in diameter.