Traditional Outdoor Fitness Course 2.0
The Traditional Course is the perfect agility option for users, providing a complete workout in a smaller space. This package addresses all five elements of fitness: aerobic, muscle fitness, balance, flexibility and core. Designed for ages 13 and up.
Minimum space needed: 485 sq ft.
- Joint Use Pull-Up Station – Muscle Fitness
- T-Bar Station – Muscle Fitness
- Hurdles – Aerobic Fitness
- Sit-up Station – Core Fitness
- Knee Lift Station – Flexibility Fitness
- Balance Beam Station – Balance Fitness
The Traditional Course 2.0 is available in the Traditional color palette, and features an in-ground mount version only. Designed for ages 13 and up. Course complies with ASTM F3101-15 – Standard Specification for Unsupervised Public Use Outdoor Fitness Equipment and requires impact attenuating surfacing to comply with ASTM F1292.