Dog Teeter Totter
The Teeter Totter is one of the most challenging (but fun!) dog agility components. Ours features exclusive rubber bumpers to soften the landing, as well as an extra-long 9’ plank that only elevates 2’ from the ground at the highest point, so it’s safe for both beginners and agility pros. Standard colors are Red or Green with custom colors available for additional price. The Teeter Totter also features PawsGrip™ coating for slip resistant texture in all weather conditions. Made from 10 gage aluminum
- All walking surfaces are coated with PawsGrip, a highly textured polyurea coating designed for maximum slip resistance.
- We're eco-friendly! The Teeter Totter plank is made with 85% recycled aluminum and the posts have 80% recycled content.
- Our Teeter Totter features a special hinge arrangement for easy, fluid movement and no squeaking.
- Rubber cushions at each end help to soften the impact and reduce noise which may scare a dog.
- The fulcrum is offset so the teeter will always return to the proper down position.
- The 9-foot long teeter plank is manufactured with heavy-gauge, rust resistant aluminum.
- Features stainless steel, vandal-resistant hardware.
- Some assembly required.
- Optional surface mount plates available for installation on concrete, roof tops, etc.
- Ships LTL-Freight