GFactorGO Portable Surface Tester
Easy to use, accurate device that allows parents, caregivers, owners to make decisions related to maintenance of their playground or facility. The TRIAX systems have been and continue to be the absolute leaders and gold standard for compliance. Today TRIAX brings the GFactorGO, a portable and easy to use test device putting decision-making capability in the hands of the responsible persons. Designed as a maintenance and inspection device to assist the owner or user of a playing surface to determine the performance for G (Acceleration due to gravity) and the HIC (Head Injury Criteria) with a single drop from an operator selected drop height. The operator of the GFactorGo has the advantage of making real time risk assessment decisions.
- Wireless hand operated device that allows anyone to determine the values for peak G's and HIC, providing data instantly in the field.
- GFactorGo can be used on playground impact attenuating surfaces, either loose fill or synthetic, wall padding, rugby fields, and many other surfaces.
- Easily operated by a single person, allowing the user the freedom of moving around a facility without being hampered by wires or carrying other cumbersome equipment.
- The GFactorGo can store the drop data for documentation with 100 drops on an SD card that can be uploaded to PC.
- Calculates and records the height of the drop for each drop.
- Optional case available with custom hard foam inserts.
- All systems will have to get calibrated every 2 years by company and is an additional charge from the company at that time.