Dog Park Spray Hydrant
Cool your puppy on a hot day with the Dog Park Spray Hydrant. This faux fire hydrnt emmits a fine mist to cool, not soak your pooch after a satisfying work out. Just push the button on the top of the hydrant and the special valve will dispense a six foot fan of cooling, refreshing mist befor automatically shutting off. You can easily adjust the timer to spray from 10 to 60 seconds. No worries about wasting water because the solid brass spray mechanisim uses less than two gallons of water per minute.
- Our Spray Fire Hydrant is cast from an authentic hydrant using a high-strength fiberglass resin, so it looks real but will never rust.
- Hydrant is 34″ high, with a 12" diameter base.
- All internal components are made from stainless steel, brass or composite materials for longevity and low maintenance.
- Valve mechanism comes completely plumbed for easy installation.
- Base is factory drilled to accept (4) stainless-steel anchor bolts, up to ½-inch diameter. Anchor bolts not included due to the variety of installation options.
IMPORTANT: This system is not frost resistant and must be shut down and drained seasonally to prevent damage from freezing. Note: Regions with hard water - we strongly recommend purchasing an inline water filter to help prevent mineral deposits that can cause build up and is not covered under warranty.
Free Shipping (contiguous US only)