Dog Park Top Spray Hydrant
No need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a dog park splash pad when there there is an easier way to cool, not soak your pooch on a hot summper day with our Dog Park Top Spray Hydrant. This is sold as a set of two: One misting hydrant and one with the push button activator. Just push the button on the top of the hydrant and the special valve will dispense a six foot fan of cooling, refreshing mist befor automatically shutting off. You can easily adjust the timer to spray from 10 to 60 seconds. No worries about wasting water because the solid brass spray mechanisim uses less than two gallons of water per minute.
- Our Spray Fire Hydrant is cast from an authentic hydrant using a high-strength fiberglass resin, so it looks real but will never rust.
- Hydrant is 34″ high, with a 12" diameter base.
- All internal components are made from stainless steel, brass or composite materials for longevity and low maintenance.
- Valve mechanism comes completely plumbed for easy installation.
- Base is factory drilled to accept (4) stainless-steel anchor bolts, up to ½-inch diameter. Anchor bolts not included due to the variety of installation options.
IMPORTANT: This system is not frost resistant and must be shut down and drained seasonally to prevent damage from freezing. Note: Regions with hard water - we strongly recommend purchasing an inline water filter to help prevent mineral deposits that can cause build up and is not covered under warranty.